This work package addresses the definition and implementation of the three pilot case studies, which make use of the developments of the technical, but also the business-oriented work packages. The case studies have been selected with the focus on real-world problem statements and their applicability. Consequently, they follow an individual exploitation path but, at the same time, validate the HiDALGO technology and services.
In summary, the following issues will be addressed within WP4:
- Definition and implementation of the three individual case studies
- Definition and implementation of the coupled simulations, including sensor data integration in running simulations
- Requirements definition (in conjunction with WP6) to define flexible, but also usable services
- Integrate future application domains to evaluate the services and enhance the Pilot requirements
- Establish European leadership for business and policy opportunities in the area of Global Challenges
|HIDALGO_D4.1 Initial Status of the Pilot Applications_v1.0.pdf||1.57 MB|