Skip to main content
How to access and use our community forum?
- You can reach us by https://askbot.hidalgo-project.eu/questions/
- Please visit the community website and FAQ before posting a new question in the community forum
- There is a possibility that someone already posted similar questions, so you can get the initial answers quickly and may avoid the chance of repeting the same problem in a different Q&A thread.
- If you know the complete or partial answer to other questions, then you can post your answers to grow the community
- This is the public platform to share knowledge around the Global System Sciences (GSS), so respect others view and their opinions to avoid criticism
How to contact our support team?
- You can reach us by support [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu (support team email) or directly through ticketing tool
- If the query is not be allowed to disclose in the public community forum due to the privacy and security concerns, then send it directly to the support-1 [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu (support team email) for processing your queries securely
- Please, do not create multiple support tickets for the same issue. We will acknowledge your query by an automatic email within a hour from no-reply [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu. Please, do not reply for the acknowledgement email. The initial solution will be provided within two to five working days from the support agent
- If you did not get an automatic acknowledgement email from no-reply [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu within a hour, then escalate it to escalate [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu
- If you did not get the initial answers from support team within five working days, then escalate it to escalate [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu
- If the ticket is closed and you are not satisfied with the answer, then escalate it to escalate [at] hidalgo-project [dot] eu